Price – India – INR 350 , USA – $8
Product Details : This moisturising lip balm soothes and protects lips from the drying effects of the sun, wind and cold weather
- Vitamin E – Is a naturally powerful and one of the best antioxidants that help protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Helps neutralise free radicals, which are destructive molecules that attack cell
- Coconut and olive oils – Help to condition the lips.
- Beeswax – Moisturises and helps to condition the lips. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. Helps to keep product texture consistent, when used over time.
I have chapped and dry lips all the time because of the air-conditioned working environment I am in now. I have tried uncountable lip balms! And the result I always get is the same which is upon application, my lips would be supple soft but it will only be temporary.
I decided to try out Vitamin E Lip Care from The Body Shop since the spf 15 protection caught my attention. The lip balm is not too waxy and feels very light on my lips. I apply 30 mins before applying my lipcolor.
It has everything that an ideal lip balm should have. It doesn’t have a strong scent. It has buttery texture and stays on your lips for hours. I use it after shower and have the softest baby lips at end of the day. Its very very hydrating without being greasy. It also contains SPF 15 and ofcourse, vitamin E which provides great protection to your lips.
The packaging is just like a chapstick tube that you buy from a grocery store. The only downfall about this product is its price. In my opinion, INR 350 ($8) is a little too much to pay for a chapstick but I must say its totally worth it !
What I Like ?
- Super moisturising.
- Good base for lipsticks/glosses or stains.
- Paraben free.
- Heals chapped lips
- Perfect for both summer and winter season.
- SPF protection
- hygienic packaging
- Easy to carry
What I Dislike ?
Price. But I guess its worth for the quantity offered
Final Verdict : I have tried hell lot of lip balms but this is my most favourite one. It protects my lips and keep them well hydrated all day long.
My Rating : 4.5/5
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best